Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trip to Mondolkiri

Two night-three days is a memorable moment with my colleagues at a wonderful mountain ranges in Mondolkiri province. Here let me show off some natural spots there.

1st: O Play called in Khmer (Small river)
2nd: Map to the most important waterfall in Modolkiri (BouSra Waterfall)
Bousra Waterfall (1st floor)
Wooden stairs to 2nd floor of Bousra Waterfall
The 2nd floor of Bousra Waterfall
3rd: Wooden Sea
4th: Romonea Waterfall5th: Pine Trees


I do hope you wish to go there after seeing these photos. Oh, one advice from me: raining season is not a good time to go there due to difficult path to waterfall, thus you will waste time to stay in a hotel heuy.
P.S: If the internet is fast, I will upload more photos>>>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did wanna join you gal, but unfortunately I had to go to Siem Reap instead :-(

Unknown said...

Spots of nature have been posted. What about the beautiful gals? When???

Sópheak said...

Beautiful gals will be posted later on na. Oh if you wanna join the next trip, we always welcome you and hope you won't be busy with any missions.