Sunday, October 11, 2009

My BD Gift >_< Ó9-“09-ö9

Actually, it's a month ago that I celebrated my small birthday party with my family but I just have spare time today to post this late picture. It's quite different from the other year as I held at restuarant called SARIKA located in Toul Kork area, Phnom Penh. Telling you the truth, even it was a small party i enjoyed it happily as I got many cute presents. Haha... Just showing the outside presents but what were inside these gift I can't show since I don't want to be a show-off. Just kidding te... I don't wanna disply 'cause it's more personal but I am really thankful to all my family members, my friends and my colleagues who gave all lovely presents, red pockets, and blessed me and always remember my Birthday.

Oop, forget to tell you that this small party held on 09-09-09. It's a Special Day, isn't it??? Oh, how I seem so boastful again. Ok stop writing here as I am afriad of telling you more about my exaggerated stuff... Just kidding !!!
>>> Menu on that day



>>> I missed to capture two others food

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Not yet call my sister for your BD gift, dear?

Sópheak said...

Not yet dear. I will soon. Thanks na...

TD said...

good that u have fun...
Y not post abt ya cake people celebrated for u in the office?

Sópheak said...

Hehe... I didn't have a chance to take photo te on that day so how could i post it. So regret... You should take for me but no one took.

Phakdey said...

Good to see you have such a nice time on yr birthday this year. Keep smile as always, miss u!

Sópheak said...

Miss you too Phakdey. You are a smart woman >_< I saw you on papers.

Sophornvichet said...

wish u all the best !

Rumony said...

Sorry...of late to say Happy birthday to you. WIsh you all the best na....

Sópheak said...

thanks Bong Rumony. Hope to see you some days.

KoKo said...

wow... yuy yuy yuy.... happy kbirthday to you....

bhutan holiday said...

many many happy returns of the day